Community post

Question

Progestone level

Hi ladies. I’m new here... a bit about me quick.. I’m 37, had an ectopic pregnancy 9 years ago and haven’t gotten pregnant since. DH and I are currently in the midst of fertility testing and I had a question. I’m on CD21 and just had my progesterone levels checked and it’s at 19.6 which seems high to me... can that indicate pregnancy? I’m having some symptoms but I’ve read that can also just be the heightened progesterone. Anyone had a bfn on 7dpo (I know too early to test but I did anyway lol) and end up with high progesterone and a bfp later??

Sorry so long & thanks for any help!

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I'm also 7 DPO right now. CP last cycle. I will say that I've done more research lately on Conception than ever before, and I've learned that only 7% of women will get a BFP on 7 DPO. The statistics jump tremendously at 9, 10 and 11 DPO. Which makes sense bc I didn't get a BFP until 14 DPO last time and lost it. On avg, most women complete implantation by day 9 or 10. Just treat your body like you're pregnant, and try to test again in 2 days. i'll probably cave and test again in the morn but won't be concerned until i get 12 DPO with a BFN. This will be my 4th child, if pregnant. This isn't my first rodeo. LOL

5 years ago

Thelastmelon, thank you! Sorry for your loss. It sucks that high progesterone and pregnancy symptoms are basically the same things. Ugh! The TWW is hard!! Hopefully you get your BFP tomorrow!

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo