Community post

Question

Faint lines, negatives, blood, spotting questions!

Hi all! Ok I had what look like some positive HCG tests. First one done was Assured pink Dollar Tree test 4/17. Line within 3 minutes for sure because it made me say "Oh shit!". Second was a Walmart .88 First Signal. They don't look like Evans to me because they have color. There was one from 4/19 that looks like a for sure positive and is the darkest one. I have them posted in my profile. I took a FRER 6 days sooner also on 19th. Faint positive line still showing and it does have pink not gray color. I started bleeding on 18th but only for 24 hrs. Was a darker red and I thought maybe period but it did not last and was never enough for a pad at any point. It stopped and was then brown. Again this lasted no more than 24 hrs. I peed on a FRER this morning. No second line. Peed again today around 3 pm which would have been 3rd per using another FRER and also did Wal-Mart cheapie and Clearblue rapid +. No lines on any of them! I went into my phone and looked at Walmart evaps that I got back in October. My current tests DO NOT look like those. I am 38 with 3 kids. Last regular period was 3/14/19 and lasted about 5 days max. I don't know whats going on! Help!

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I’m having the same issues as you did you ever get answers hun??

5 years ago

I'd say if they dont get darker, and you dont start bleeding again..you need to see a doc. You might have remaining tissue from an early loss. Chances are, your body will take care of itself within the week. Sorry for your troubles. I had an early loss last cycle. Barely spotted for 6 days straight and continued to have very faint positives for a week. But ovulated normally 2 weeks after the bleeding.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo