Community post

Question

Watery discharge a week before expected period

Hello! So I've had a significant amount of watery whitish discharge today (I'm about 8-10dpo- not 100% sure when I ovulated but it was sometime last week)
I've never had discharge like this before and I was just wondering if any other ladies here have had this and ended up pregnant? I took a test yesterday and it was a BFN. (although like I said I'm only 8-10dpo) any insight would be appreciated!
Oh and in addition to the discharge I've had dull cramping in my pelvis/lower stomach area.

6 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I had watery cm from cd 20 to cd now im not sure when I O but it was around the 12 , so I still have six days till af so ill let you know if anything changes

5 years ago

Now I'm having what feels like round ligament pain?! It woke me up in the middle of the night and has been hurting on and off all day today :(

5 years ago • Post starter

I have had the sams type of discharge when usually I am dry. I'm hoping it is a good sign but I am trying really hard to not test early so I dont het discouraged. I have about 5 days left in my cycle. Good luck and keep us posted.

User image

5 years ago

I ended up getting my period right on time ????

4 years ago • Post starter

Yeah me too... now I'm 4dpo and waiting

4 years ago

I am having this now. I track on two different trackers. One says I’m for today one says Friday. Took a test that appears to be vvfp or neg. I can’t really tell. I was waiting to test again Monday

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo