Community post

Success story

i have been waiting years!!! BPF finally

on Monday i went for a follow up and they always do the urine so i didn't think anything of it but yes i was supposed to be getting my period its a little irregular and so i was like it'll come because i just new the cramping and sore BBS was AF. soo im in the waiting room and she tells me to come back to her office and so she tells me the PG was positive and i began to sweat and continuously telling her this never happens this is impossible. i am beyond happy. i am very early in my pregnancy 5 weeks and 2 days to be exact. its been so hard for me and when i look back on my post of me being disappointed many time in a row. i just know that keeping hope has given me one of the most beautiful gifts of all time. im so in love and i cant wait to go on this journey of mother.

5 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

Congratulations! This is such a blessing!! I’m wishing you happy and healthy 9 moths

User image

4 years ago

Thank you soooo much!

4 years ago • Post starter

????????

user submitted image

Congrats

4 years ago

Baby is really tiny but here's where everything Will take place

user submitted image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo