Community post

Discussion

How do you cope?

I'm 11 dpo bfn on frer this morning. This is my 3rd failed IUI. How do you all cope with the disappointment cycle after cycle? I need ideas on how to cope with feeling let down over and over. I've been trying for 5 years maybe it's just time to let it go.

6 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I'm sorry @sister. I don't really have any advice i just didn't want to read and run. Wanted you to know what there are many of us here that feel the same way. I think support from this forum and prayer help.

4 years ago

Just had my second failed IUI so I kinda get what you are going through. We had perfect conditions timing was amazing, levels were perfect, I had 4 follicles, husband count was good. I just dont get it. I dont get why my body isn't working. It's frustrating and I'm getting so tired. I dont want to give up, that's not really am option right now, I dont think I've hit that level of giving up yet. At this point I've just come to expect a negative. I'm sorry you are going through this.

4 years ago

Ugh it's so frustrating! We have had 2 perfect IUIs, one the timing wad a bit off. I want to give up but I can't, I want one more baby so bad! On to the next cycle...I hope you get your bfp on #3! That's the average cycle to concieve on so you've got a good shot! I only have one tube so that makes it harder for me too, i just need to be patient.

4 years ago • Post starter

Same to you girl if you need anything let me know!! Its nice to have someone that's in the same boat and understand how I'm feeling. Get so tired of ppl that have never been through it saying be positive or just be patient it will happen. Like yes I know all those things but sometimes I dont want to be positive and I just want to be in a shitty mood or vent my fears that this might not happen. Lol good luck hope you get your bfp!!

4 years ago

Just had my 2nd failed IUI..I'm here to see if that question was answered..my numbers were food..i had 5 follicles..sperm off the charts...i just dont know..and to make it worse I dont have money right now to do any more..i feel you @sister it feels as if all hope.its lost..

User image

4 years ago

I'm sorry you guys, wish none of us had to deal with this! At least we aren't alone, sometimes it feels like no one understands, and the absolute worst is that I have to go back to the very pregnant ultrasound tech and have her tell me "just be patient"....pft!

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo