Community post

Question

8DPO bfn blood test

I went to my regular Dr. yesterday for an unrelated issue, she saw that I was trying to concieve and ordered a beta test to see if I was pregnant. It came back less than 1. Was it too early? Should a blood test pick up pregnancy at 8dpo?
I'm 9dpo today and have a major temp dip, and major resting heart rate dip today. Could I be implanting today? Ugh conception is hard emotional work!

2 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hey! Please do not stress yourself, i had exactly same problem and i also asked here same question! At 8dpo i also tested negative for beta hcg, some people implant later it did happen to me! it was frustrating ... i got 1.2 miu/ml at 8dpo and AT 13 dpo i got my faint line on a urine test in the same cycle! At 15 dpo i had beta hcg test and got 28.13miu/ml(either i also ovulated later than i thought) and two days later i got 48.68, it doesn t matter the hcg level so much i heard it differs from person to person it only matters to double! Don t lose ur hope u still have the chanve that you are pregnant this cycle! Check my posts i been in exactly same situation but don t lose hope! I wish you baby dust!!!!! good luck to you and all of us!!!!! I am here if you need to talk to someone... i am also still scared and stressed but this site helped me so much...

4 years ago

Thank you! It was hard to see the 0 for beta. I'm still hoping! Congrats on your positive! Maybe I'll get mine this cycle too

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo