Community post

Discussion

TTC after miscarriage

Trying to conceive after a miscarriage. I miscarried in the middle of February at 9 weeks. Currently very confused about my cycle. With a normal cycle I would have ovulated by now. I have similar feelings as early pregnancy. I keep getting evaps on clinical guard which is very frustrating and making my pee on a stick obsession even worse. Anyone else TTC after miscarriage?

13 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

I randomly tested and got peak fertility on digital opk so I will be ovulating tonight or tomorrow. So glad my cycle seems to be back on track????

4 years ago

I hope so! We can be buddies in the tww!

4 years ago

I hope so too @myjourney. I would love to get a BFP this month but i'm prepared to try again next month without getting too discouraged if my body just isn't ready yet. It's a numbers game for us and i'm running out of time at my age. Hope to have good news to share in about 2 weeks!!!!

4 years ago

Hi! YES! Me! I'm so sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage that started on 3/26. I was 7 weeks. My HCG never got above 3000 and all we saw on U/S was an empty sac and i did not need a D&C. I bled on my own for about 4 days and then took Cytotex. Follow up U/S showed everything was gone about a week after the start, but i kept getting positive HPT for about 2 weeks. I'm getting negatives now but my O is definitely delayed. I should have O'd by now counting the first day of MC bleeding as CD1, but i guess the body doesn't reset until the HCG is totally gone.

My temps are still low and i saw a huge clump of ewcm yesterday morning but nothing but watery since then and my cervix is high which is weird if i'm not getting ready to O. I started taking digital OPK two days ago and so far they have all been negative. If i have to guess, i think i will O at least a week late.

Do you BBT? That might help confirm where you are in your cycle. Also was your M/C natural and how many weeks were you? I think it takes longer to get back to normal if you were further along. Have you had a period since your M/C? I really hope you get a BFP soon!

4 years ago

Glad to know im not alone in this. So sorry for your loss. I had a missed carriage at my dating scan. No heart beat. I had to have two d&cs. I have had negative tests. I did before this time trying to conceive with bbt. I just pulled out the thermometer today!

4 years ago • Post starter

BBT is a pain, but it really is so helpful!! I even kept temping after i got my BFP (they say you aren't supposed to do that) so i knew the spotting i saw was a M/C because i had a temp drop the same day. I'm so sorry you had to have the D&Cs. If you are getting negative HCG tests then i would say your body should reset very soon! You could also try to track your other signs (like CM and position) and that might give you some insight as to where you are. I hope you've already O'd and that you're pregnant again -- keep testing and keep me posted!

4 years ago

I hope! I had what I think is a light period three weeks ago but I have very long cycles. It’s hard to wait! Good luck to you too!

I think I may be a few days behind you!!! Mine are starting to get darker on OPK

Just got my positive OPK! I’m so relieved to know what’s going on with my cycle. Time to baby dance. Fingers crossed

I am I currently as of yesterday passed my missed miscarriage at my first scan it was there wit no movement or heart beat it just stopped growing at 7 weeks I had a lot of trouble getting my body to stop trying to fight for it n realize it was already gone it was very emotionally n physically draining n heartbreaking me n dad had been ttc for years glad to know I'm not the only one

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo