Community post

Discussion

Count down to bfp or AF

So I wanted to make this post for everyone and myself, because if I get my AF then it’s obvious symptom tracking is indeed just a let down and if I get my BFP then maybe this will help someone else ease their mind.
So after OV 1-2dpo I had very creamy thick CM and pms cramps
3dpo- I had watery/ kinda whiteish cm along with cramps on the side I think I ovulated on, just uncomfortable not really painful. Cervix was medium soft and closed
4dpo-same as 3dpo except I had pain in my legs like my legs were sore and in my groin/inner thigh area was sore.
5dpo- I had a sharp piercing pain on that one side it was like two stabs while sitting in the car and when I was working it happen again and it stopped me in my tracks, and I had pms cramps and I felt wetter, their was more creamy cm cervix was high soft and closed
6dpo- I had more milky white cm like watery mixed with creamy and some light cramps I also was very emotional I had to go into the bathroom and just cry at work lol cervix was high soft and closed
7dpo- woke up increase in cm - milky white. Kinda cramps I have that Af sensation, Cervix is high, medium, and medium feels closed but not sure,

Also I started testing at 6dpo just an expirement because people say you can get a bfp early some say it’s impossible so we will see so I will be updating that as well
So
6dpo-BFN
7dpoBFN
And I will update threw out the day on my symptoms and keep going till I get one or the other, and if I get a bfp I will put what I did differently to reach that. Also if you would like to track your journey with me feel free to comment

One more thing i am also usually dry after OV till AF Some cycles I am dry then get lotion cm before a few days before AF My app also says af is due tomorrow but I think it’s wrong my cycle got thrown off last month so we will see :) baby dust to all :)

0 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo