Community post

Discussion

Wishing for January 2020 babies!

I thought I'd start this after suffering a chemical with our December baby, I hope everyone gets a BFP this month and we all have nice smooth pregnancies for 2020!

User image EBF 10 months!

105 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 105 Replies | Last Page

Sorey Beck, I posted in the December baby one but I feel I will be joining here soon.
I woke up this morning to a drop in my tempt so AF is probably on her way. I was really hoping this cycle was the one. 10 cycles and no BFP, 5 cycles tracking. It's so frustrating and this is just the latest bout of TTCing. Ugh, so mad at my body, I know I cant say I'm out till AF actually shows but my body is doing what it always does before she comes. At least I have an appointment. On the 10th to get my hormones check and my egg reserves.

User image

5 years ago

@bug sorry to hear about the drop :( maybe its just an isolated random temp!

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi! I'm currently on CD2. This is month #16 ttc. I'm on my 3rd round of Clomid 100mg CD1-5. We plan to try IUI this cycle. I wish everyone the best. If I conceive this month the baby will be due around my 34th birthday!

User image

5 years ago

Best of luck Nicole for a birthday baby!!

Hi!

Crossing my fingers for a January baby! On CD 8 and finished my last clomid pill yesterday. Just waiting to ovulate. Crossing my fingers/praying for everyone on their TTC journey.

5 years ago • Edited

So begins the two week wait for me! I hope you ladies all get your First try for second child for us.

User image

5 years ago

Had my IUI this morning CD12. I triggered yesterday morning. I have 4 mature follicles in my right ovary. All are 20mm and above. We had sperm 10 million mortality post wash. I'm a little disappointed with his numbers but was told 10 is good. We will BD tonight and tomorrow. I hope to get a bfp in 12-14 days! I wish everyone the best!!

User image

5 years ago

I'll join you guys. Just started my period today. This will be our second month trying. Good luck to everyone! Here's to a 2020 baby :)

5 years ago

I’ll join over here too! I am on cd21 and last month I O’ed on cd22. Been having my cramps and temp drop like last time. The only thing that is weird is that all of my OPKs have been negative and not getting darker. They are actually getting lighter now. Wondering I I just missed the peak or if I am anovulatory this month. Been struggling to get my cycle back to normal after being on Mirena for a few years. We are coming up on a year of ttc. Been very rough. Had to take provera to jump start my cycle back in February. This is my first month without taking the provera. Really hoping I O on my own again and this is it for us!! Good luck ladies!!

User image

5 years ago

Nice to see all the new joiners! I'm on CD21 which is normally O day but with my this being the cycle after miscarriage I think O is delayed for sure, no EWCM yet, no change in CP and temp is pretty stable. Luckily hubby is home tonight until Wednesday so we'll just hit every day and hope we catch an egg if this cycle isn't anovulatory.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo