Community post

Journal

Need to catch up with my ladies

Hi ladies,

I feel so out of the loop. I'm still suffering with severe hyperemesis. I haven't logged in for so long.

I'm going to try to catch up.

Meanwhile, I do have another piece of news! We got our genetic results back. The baby was negative for all the scary stuff they test for.

Also it is a girl!!!!

6 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by likes)

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

I have watched roe an update. hope all is well

Mill

4 years ago

that’s amazing news!!! How are you doing other then being sick??

User image

5 years ago

I've been thinking of you! Glad to see this update! Congrats and hope you feel better soon. I just had a loss at 7 weeks. Feeling pretty down in the dumps.

5 years ago

Congratz ladymae! That’s amazing news! Im 30 weeks pregnant today, also with a baby girl!

So happy for you! Try buying seabands. They worked out so well for me!????????????????

4 years ago

congrats lady, such wonderful news. Sorry about the hyperemesis, I'm still on medication for it, I'm 26 weeks. I can definatly sympathise with you, take care of yourself. pm me if you ever need to vent about it or anything in general. xx

User image

4 years ago

Glad to see your update! I hope you feel better soon and thrilled to hear that all the tests came out good. I'm 8 weeks today and had my first appointment but didn't have a single test yet so I don't know much. I should at least get to hear a heart beat in 2 weeks and then will have an ultrasound between 11 and 14 weeks. I should also find out the gender with blood test around the same time so I'll have more of an update then.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo