Community post

Journal

Resting heart rate, cycle and maybe pregnancy?

I got a Fitbit for Christmas (well actually before Christmas because hubs can’t keep a gift for any length of time and gave it to me early) and have read a few things about resting heart rate and your cycle, so I started tracking it in fertility friend. I’ve noticed that my rhr is lower until O and then raises after O, just like bbt. Kinda neat. Well, this cycle, since a few days after O, my rhr has kept climbing, for the past 5/6 days it’s been 10 bpm higher than my regular luteal phase rhr. So of course I’m interested to see what happens this cycle. I’m 10dpo today. I’m not overly convinced I’m pregnant as I haven’t had any of the signs I had with my son or miscarried pregnancy. I almost bought a test today but my son needed to get home to bed so I didn’t stop. Has anyone else tracked resting heart rate along with their cycle, and or pregnancy?

4 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

No, but now I'm dying to find out! Haha! I do remember when I was early pregnant with Avarie that I was much more aware of my heart rate, so it must have been elevated. Like I could do a lot less and feel like I had ran a marathon! Haha

Mill

5 years ago

@millbarnet I remember that too. I was out of breath after walking up the stairs and was super short of breath before I got a positive test, like my lungs wouldn’t fill up. So weird.

5 years ago • Post starter

I am going to start tracking my heart rate this month too :)

5 years ago

I tested tonight... Stark negative. I believe I’m 11dpo so there’d be something by now. My rhr is still higher than normal luteal phase but has dropped a couple bpm. Who knows. Now that my son has actually started sleeping through the night most nights I should try and start temping again. AF is due this weekend, unless something is way off this cycle, so will start next week.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo