Community post

Question

Help??

My period was due march 22nd I took the top test 19th, 2nd test which was digital on the 20th and it said positive 1-2 weeks. 3rd test 21st. 4th test this afternoon on the 23rd the line only became that dark after couple of hours I have just done the bottom test after a couple hours holding and the line is there but b early. Does anyone no what it could mean please my head is going crazy.

user submitted image

1 Answer • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about line comparison. These are all different brands/versions of tests, so they have different sensitivities. The ones u took over the last few days have had a much longer time to develop and dry, which skews results. Then there's urine concentration and hold time. Unless ur using the same hold time and fluid intake on the same type of test, ur basically comparing apples to oranges. The line is there, so u are pregnant. Don't drive urself crazy! Call ur Dr to see if u can get some bloodwork done, that would be ur most accurate route. If u don't have that option, try to keep everything the same (test, hold time, fluid intake) to make ur comparison as accurately inaccurate as possible. It'll never be exact tho.
Congrats!! =))

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo