Community post

Question

Faint ey

All my tests for weeks now are faint positive no matter what time of day I take the test. I'm 32 days late. Now, I have an appointment for next week, just want to know if anyone else had all faint lines and your baby was okay?? Im having a lot of symptoms that started about 3 weeks ago, and more within the last week. I'm worrying over how my appointment will go. Based on lmp(Jan 16th) I'm 9 weeks. Just want to know if anyone else had this and everything was fine. Tia ?

user submitted image

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hi, I know that many of us start to freak out a little when our line does not get any darker with time, but what I have also noticed is that people that have CP usually get a line and little after that the line disappears. Im now 12 weeks pregnant and my lines never turned real dark. I even got my HCG tested and everything was doubling fine, but even when it was way over 1000 my lines kept being fait almost non existant. (You can go in my photo gallery, all my tests look basically the same). I cant guarantee your baby is fine, but at least in my experience until now, a light line doesnt mean something is wrong.

5 years ago

Thank you so so much!!!!!!

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo