Community post

Question

Frustrating

Alright if you look at my posts some people have seen lines and I seem them too. So I had a positive opk on March 6-7 so I’m not positive of O day. AF is due tomorrow. Today when I wiped I had pink tinged cervical mucus. I’m wondering if it’s to late for it to be implantation bleeding or if it’s just the start of AF. Or chemical?! So confused! My typical cycle is 28-32 days. So who knows!

User image

3 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Do you temp?

5 years ago

No. I haven’t tried it. I wasn’t really even going to try this cycle since it’s my first one since my D&C in the beginning of Feb. but I had a strange period at the end of feb and still felt off and decided to use OPKs around the time I thought I would be ovulating. And got 2 positive OPKs then negatives after. So I’m somewhere between 10-12 days past those.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

I only ask because if you see spotting near the time you might be getting AF and your temp doesn't drop, then it could just be IB or light spotting from implantation. But the only way to know is to temp for a few cycles. I had a CP in January and i knew right away when i saw the pink CM that it was AF because my temp had dropped. This cycle i got a BFP and my temp has been elevated since O (29 DPO today). so even when i saw a little bit of spotting i knew it wasn't AF. i'm sorry for your loss and hope you get a strong BFP this month! Keep testing and good luck!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo