Community post

Journal

Going to be a Chemical...

Photos are in my gallery, too....

Already knew the lines were too faint... they haven't been getting any darker. Today's test is almost non existant with it's second line. So this is going to be a chemical...

I feel like such an idiot for hoping, for getting my husband's hopes up, for testing early, and maybe even for even TTC#3.... My hopes are crushed, I told my husband for nothing other than to break his heart, now, and I wish I never even tested this cycle. I would have been better off not knowing at all.

I can't keep continuing to TTC#3... After battling depression all last year and finally feeling myself again this year, this is too much for me to handle. I can't deal with this and can't risk battling depression again over this, it wouldn't be fair to the two boys I've been blessed enough to have!! I will have to see how I am after this, mentally, before deciding if I have the strength to continue TTC#3....

user submitted image

User image

3 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Test again in a week. You're testing very early, getting up to pee at night, how much water you drink, etc all effects how much hcg the tests pick up this early on. You're not out until you have your period. Don't stress. Relax, everything will be okay. You have a husband to support you emotionally and have 2 boys. I have had 3 miscarriages and a chemical. I understand its not easy but don't give up and keep yourself calm. Take a deep breath. Hope it works out for you.

5 years ago

Hopefully yours turns out better then mine Crystal AF showed up overnight for me. Prettty sure it was a chemical

User image

5 years ago

It was a chemical, but I'm handling it better now...

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo