Community post

Question

Didn't think I could be pregnant.

Ok so last cycle I had a few specs of blood in discharge at around 7dpo. I thought. Brilliant, implantation bleed!! Anyway. All pregnancy tests were negative, possibly 1 faint, but not convincing at all and then AF came. 2 days late, but it came and lasted 7 days. It was very clotty this time, which is unusual. Sorry tmi. So now I'm on cycle day 9 and period finished a few days ago. And now I'm getting the same spotting again?
I took a test today therefore and it's a faint positive. But it's one of those Tesco ones which have bad Evaps and I've been fooled by them before.

Obviously worried about other causes of spotting. But I'm just wondering if I could be pregnant, given the dates and the heavy period. I never normally spot. Just since the last cycle which I think is wierd cooinsidence when we are trying for a baby now.

Any thoughts before I go and see gp and buy a load more tests etc.

0 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo