Community post

Journal

Worried About Chemical =(

I was starting to lose hope this cycle. Then yesterday during my lunch I started seeing very faint positives on FRER, Walmart cheapie, and Dollar General cheapie. They all showed up within time frame, FRER's immediately. This morning lines are either non existant or even fainter.... I'm so worried this is going to be a chemical... just when my hopes started to rise seeing those lines yesterday, it seems it is just going to end in heartbreak...

Cramping pretty uncomfortably, but no bleeding/spotting. Boobs still feel strange, tingly, and a tad tender. Sometimes they just ache for no reason. Increased CM and yellow like previous pregnancies, so I am very confused...

Ladies, please feel free to look at all my photos in my gallery and give your honest opinions... I could use some...

User image

1 Comment • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

This happened to me last month, kept getting faints on FR and then it stopped getting darker, started cramping and bleeding the day before my first appointment, and had negative test that morning. Doctor told me it was a CP..
This was just my experience, don’t lose hope! I pray this one sticks mama!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo