Community post

Question

Acid Reflux, Heartburn, and Lump in throat

I'm not sure the exact date I ovulated, but for the past week, I have had this feeling of a lump in my throat. It feels as though phlegm (sorry, tmi) is stuck right at the bottom of my throat. I have slight heartburn which I never get, not even during my previous 2 pregnancies. I had some nausea a few days and felt as though I was going to throw up. For the last two days, I have had on and off cramps, but no period. Don't know when my period will come because I got off birth control (Nexplanon) on the 4th, and my doctor said that I was fertile right after removal. I haven't had a period since December. I never had said acid reflux before or this feeling in my throat. I took a test Friday, but it was negative. I don't know what else it could be. Has anyone else experienced that as an early pregnancy symptom?

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

The bottom of your throat is where your thyroid is. Your thyroid plays an important part in keeping your period regular. Perhaps ask your doctor to test your thyroid levels if you have more symptoms.

User image

5 years ago

i had an issue with my throat too...felt like a strand of hair or something was caught in my throat this was the day AF (which was also the day i got my bfp) was due and lasted for about 3 days but now i have cold/flu symptoms and

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo