Community post

Discussion

TTC and Hashimoto’s Hypothyroidism

Hello :)
Does anyone have any good news stories or advice before we start TTC with baby #2? Developed severe hypo a few months after baby #1, who I fell pregnant with in the first month of TTC. I’m hearing and reading a lot of people had trouble conceiving/baby sticking with this condition. My levels have been perfect since October... I hope this means we should be ok. I’m super anxious though...
Thank you :D

User image

3 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I have Hashi's and had a successful pregnancy in 2017. I just found out I'm pregnant again. I would say making sure your levels are monitored regularly and to take your meds that you may have is important. I also have several autoimmune conditions and a blood clotting disorder with a hx of pulmonary embolism. I try to be healthy but I make sure my levels are checked every two months. I dont miss meds or my injections. Good luck!

5 years ago

Thanks for that! I went to the doctor and she said my TSH is too high still, but only slightly so we’ve ordered another test, might need an increase in meds. I’m out for this month, but small price to pay! Big congratulations on your pregnancy!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Thank you!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo