Community post

Discussion

How many Dpo did ladies start to see their BFP!!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies this 2ww is draining me!???? When did u all first see your BFP?x

13 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 13 of 13 Replies

@lovelle Hi! Attached my chart for you...I had a negative test at 9 dpo and 10 dpo that I didn't record because I KNEW it was too early, lol. When my temp jump up the next day at 11 dpo, I test again and it was positive. Went to the doctor's yesterday at 13 dpo to confirm pregnancy via urine analysis (positive) and with blood test. Results for the first test and second draw to monitor progression on Monday. I'm 14 dpo today, the day AF is/was due to arrive, and I'm getting standard positives on lower sensitivity test now. I'm just a little crazy and nervous because I am Rh- and I had a miscarriage at 7-8 weeks in 2015. Hope this is helpful!

Also know that if you don't get a positive in the time frames we're telling you we did, it's okay! A missed period is your best indicator!

user submitted image

4 years ago

The faintest of faint lines at 13dpo this time. With my other 3 children I had dark dark lines by then.

<a href=

4 years ago

I tested for the first time today at 12 dpo and got a faint line.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo