Community post

Question

abnormally late, negative HPT

My cycles come monthly varying from 28 days to 32, but they do come and always within those days. I am currently on cycle day 37 and decided to test this morning and it was negative. I have only been this late two times, and both times I was pregnant. Has anyone else been pregnant but HPT's were negative this early on?

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I've been a yes... and a no. I'm the same - a 28-32 day cycle and first time I ever got a positive I didn't get a bfp until cd39 which had me as confused as you.

But then on the other hand I had a very rare 37 day cycle in September which I was not pregnant but in hindsight I could put the delay down to stress which seems to have a major impact on ovulation for me (28 day cycles are when there's no stress going on).

Sorry that's not helpful and I have my fingers crossed for you but anecdotally I can say that yes it's happened for me x

5 years ago

Thank you so much for feed back. I'll wait it out a couple more days then & see :) Thankfully, I have zero stress in my life as so hopefully *crossed fingers*

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo