Community post

Question

No symptoms

I'm 10/11 DPO. Normally I have the worst pms. Sometimes 2 whole weeks prior to my period. Severe cramping to the point where I can't focus on anything else sometimes, sore breasts/nipples, bloating, eating everything in sight especially chocolate, breaking out most likely because of the chocolate. Extreme fatigue. And my moods are the WORST. I'm an emotional trainwreck. I cry multiple times a day half the time I have no clue why. I get in fights with everyone around me. Zero patience.

Currently I'm experiencing none of this. Around 2-6 DPO I was cramping, headache, bloating, fatigue, increased appetite, larger breasts. Moody. All my normal pms symptoms and by 7DPO they stopped. Currently I have no cramping. I'm in a better mood than usual. Still fatigued. I wouldn't say my breasts are sore but maybe a teeny tiny bit if I squeeze them really hard. Not even enough to list it as a symptom for me tho. Increased thirst. Like I'm super thirsty. Very gassy which is abnormal for me anytime. Frequent urination but guessing that's because I am drinking more.

I keep seeing posts where girls knew they were pregnant cause their breasts are super sore. Or they're extra moody.

But I'm wondering if anyone has severe pms normally yet when they got pregnant. During the 2week wait they had next to no symptoms?

I've taken 3 first response 6 days sooner pregnancy tests today, yesterday and the following day. All BFN. I know it still could be too early. But since I really don't have symptoms I'm not sure I even could be pregnant. My period is never late. At most 1 day but I still have severe pms even when it's late so to not have it now is bizarre for me. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Or if maybe the sperm met the egg and that's why I'm not experiencing symptoms. But quite possibly it didnt implant which is why I'm testing negative? I'd love to hear if anyone else had this happen and what the outcome was.

0 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo