Community post

Discussion

Annoyed FRER

So I’ve decided that all the FRER I’ve taken recently have been evaps Or indents the bad part is they were all within the time limit! Who else has had this problem with these?! I’ve taken at least 14 in the past 6 days and they’re all the same. They appear to have a pinkish color to them but then looking st them closer they are colorless. Getting hopes up for people is definitely a horrible thing!!

User image

4 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I wonder if that whole batch is bad even though they were bought at different stores but from the same line off the factory. Hope that makes sense. I would check maybe the barcode or a stamp and see what warehouse it came out of. That's my guess.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I stopped using frer back un October I believe. I always got a visible line that looked pinkish no matter what

5 years ago

Yup happened to me back in January. I freaked out and was so excited! Went and tried like ten other tests but different brands and all negative. Super frustrating and caused me to waste so much money.

User image

5 years ago

so done with FRER. I stocked up on internet cheapies! So hopefully theyll work better during this 2ww. I ovulated last night or will today hopefully. So just starting my 2ww

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo