Community post

Journal

3/4/2019 - 11/12 DPO

I know you're not out until you're out but I totally feel out.

My siblings and I took a trip to the mountains this weekend and it was a really nice getaway.

Friday 3/1, I felt nauseous ALL DAY LONG but never vomited.
I felt horrendous in the car on the way up to the snow but that subsided as soon as we got to our cabin.
I won't lie. I drank like a frat boy over the weekend. I mean.. if I feel out, I'm most likely out, right?

Hubs and I BDed everyday we were out there and everything was great!
Saturday morning, I was a tad hungover but nothing too drastic.
I did feel very dizzy but not sure if it was the altitude, hangover, or possibly PMS/PG?
My boobs hurt a little but i'm sure all out boobies hurt when we're constantly checking and squishing them lol

On Sunday, before we left the cabin, I did have some AF like cramping and very light pink spotting.
I was probably 10/11 DPO. I'm almost positive it's too late for IB. So I prepared myself for AF to show her stupid face.
Put in my menstrual cup and we went about our day, had breakfast, played in some snow, built a snowman, and we went home.

Got home and checked my cup and there was nothing in it!
I keep having AF like cramps on and off since yesterday.
Sometimes I have to stop and kind of breathe through out because it hurts so intensely, so quickly and then it goes away.

Today, I noticed very little brown spotting when I wiped this morning.
not enough spotting to show on my panties.
I still have very little brown spotting hours later @ work and sporadic cramping.

I'm just now 100% sure of my ovulation date. I don't temp so I mostly go off of my EWCM and O pain + nipple pain.
So I KNOW I ovulated but not sure if it was before my EWCM, During or after so?!?!?!?!?!

Frustrated and confused.
Too chicken to test/don't want to waste a one.

MCP

2 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

It sounds like you had a great, fun weekend!! If I remember correctly, you can implant up to 5-6dpo? You'd have to do some research on that, don't take my word for it! Do you usually spot before AF shows?

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@CrystalMom2BoysTTC3 I'm actually not 100% sure when I ovulated.
I went off of when I noticed the EWCM and I counted that as my day of O.
Now, upon furiously reading and googling, turns out it can be anywhere from before, during or after the EWCM so now I'm even more confused lol

I may be counting my days incorrectly. I have a SLIGHT feeling I O, after I noticed the EWCM because I remember a pinching feeling a day or two after my EWCM went away.

I've been on BC pills for almost 10 years. Before that my AF was very irregular so I'm not too familiar with myself OFF the pill.

However, I did have all the tell-tale signs of O this past cycle. Now I'm just waiting for AF this week if not, I'll test.

I don't remember if I spot before AF since I was on BC pills for so long.
I did have one month of awful spotting when I stopped taking the pills that that cleared up and I've had a fairly normal cycle.

MCP

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo