Community post

Question

14 days late!

I am currently two weeks late for AF, I did take pregnancy tests day's after AF being late but they was negative. Saturday night I noticed a spot of light pinkish blood in my knickers (sorry tmi) it was only the one blob, it's been two days since and I have no other bleeding, I have had cramps since then, Lower back pain, it feels like AF will eventually arrive but still nothing. I haven't took another test yet (ran out) is it possible I ovulated later than I thought and it could be implantation bleeding? Or should I just give up and wait for AF to appear? Anybody have any experience this? I did get the implant removed in October so my body is out of whack.

Mummy to Aliza ♥? 09/06/2017 Henry 05/02/2020

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Having your birth control removed may have messed with your cycles... It wouldn't hurt to test one more time just to see, but AF will probably show soon.

User image

5 years ago

Thank you for your reply, I will test again at the end of this week, the cramps have stopped for now and I'm getting milky cm, I just feel off. It's frustrating not knowing.

Mummy to Aliza ♥? 09/06/2017 Henry 05/02/2020

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo