Community post

Journal

What's with my temps???

So another cycle. I'm roughly 10DPO. My temps are super high. Every day I expect a drop but it inches just a little higher. Apart from (now I realise) a very convincing evap, my tests have been stark white. Today I had a bit of spotting mixed with cm. Could it be implantation spotting? Cervix medium and feels a bit open and medium texture. Agrr I hate symptom spotting but what's with the temps already?!?!?!

My breasts hurt - and I mean hurt. So uncomfortable

Maybe I'm out already? AF not due until another 7-8 days. xx

user submitted image

User image

12 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Comments | Last Page

Scuba - my temps have been unusually high this TWW too. I've had incredibly sore breasts since about 8 DPO and next level tiredness starting at 10 DPO (like having to take a 3 hour nap every day tired). Today is my birthday so i decided to test with FMU at 12 DPO with an internet cheapie.... !!!! I wouldn't worry too much about the CM or the CP -- they don't seem very reliable after O. I've been pretty dried up for the last few days. Hang in there girl for a couple more days and you can take a test! !

5 years ago

Amazing!!! Congratulations!!! What a lovely birthday surprise! Did you test before 12DPO? xx

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Thank you! No, i didn't test until today. I really didn't want to because i have a 16 day LP so AF isn't due until Saturday and i thought there was no way i would see a positive today. But we are going out to dinner and i was thinking i would love to have a glass of wine or a cocktail to celebrate my birthday (41 today) so i better test first just to be sure! I thought for sure it would be negative. I'm so surprised! I am also scared and nervous because two cycles ago i had a CP. I'm thinking about taking a digi and then showing it to DH at dinner tonight. If the sensitivity of the dip stick is 25 miu and the digi is 18 miu (reported on this site), don't you think the digi would come up positive too? My RE is going to freak out. I have an HSG scheduled for a couple of weeks from now because we have had some trouble getting pregnant and i'm 41!!

5 years ago

I reckon it would be positive on the digi. I've looked at your test and it's a strong line I'm starting blood tests next week if I don't fall this cycle xx

User image

We just had our first appointment with the RE earlier this month. Next month was supposed to be the month we start testing. I have an appointment to start bloods on 3/11 and then HSG the following week...might have to cancel those appointments!! I looked at my pic from my CP in January and the lines were never this dark. I hope you get a soon! Your temps are so high i think you will get one!!!

5 years ago

Eeek I hope so! xx

User image

!!!!!!!!!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Wooohoo!!!! Now you have to gift wrap it and surprise your hubby! xx

User image

I'm going to run out to get some wrapping on my lunch break and give it to him as a present at my birthday dinner!

5 years ago

Perfect!!! xxx

User image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo