Community post

Journal

3/1/2019 - 9/10DPO

Blagh.
Pretty sure I'm out. I have no symptoms. At all.
I'm approx. 9/10DPO.
I'm almost 100% positive that I'm gearing up for AF
I've been extremely gassy these past two days especially last night and this morning and that seems to subside once I get up and get ready for work and during work.
I'm still pretty tired but not exhausted.

I did notice that last night I was having stronger cramping that carried on into this morning but they're gone now. This is now 3 nights in a row that I've been having crazy dreams but I forget them by the time I wake up.
No IB spotting. No anything really.
The stringy thick CM that I had a couple days ago is completely dried up now.
Again, I don't really produce much CM to begin with so I'm basically dry as a bone today.

I don't "feel" pregnant. I'm pretty bummed . I could go for a nice nap

Imagine if I was actively TTC how neurotic I'd be... I'm only slightly neurotic right now.
I just wish there was a little button or popper like the ones turkeys have and let you know when they're done cooking... one of those would be great to notify if I'm PG or not lol

I'm actually going on a snow trip with my siblings and their SO's this weekend so that will be a nice little mental break from all this baby hoopla.

I'M OVER IT!!

MCP

0 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo