Community post

Journal

2/28/2019

Hello Lovelies,

Today I'm going to assume I'm 8/9DPO.
Nothing much to report, really. I didn't get anymore of that yellowish tinted stringy CM anymore after that on instance.
I think I may be out.

Although I did notice some very small cramping sensations yesterday but I attributed that to me checking my cervix. However today, I haven't checked my CP at all and I'm still having those small cramps. not AF like cramps but deep inside my cervix kind of cramp/twinges.
I have been pretty tiresome once 3pm rolls around. Coffee doesn't really seem to help much. Although Idk if I can kick that as a symptom. When women are PG they usually say "I was wrecked/exhausted/couldn't keep my eyes open" and I don't feel that way. I yawn a lot more but I definitely don't feel exhausted...

My nipples no longer feel sensitive from ovulation. IDK if that's a good or bad sign.
Last night I had 2 intense dreams. The first was very traumatic and vivid. I did not enjoy that dream. Then second dream spun off the first dream (same content, different outcome.)

Haven't really been in the mood lately. Hubs tried to slither in between the sheets this morning but I wasn't really having any of it...probably from that dream that really messed me up... lol poor guy.

I'm kind of down. Not going to lie. I have a gut feeling I'm out. Boo.

MCP

10 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 10 Comments

Hi I'm the same dpo as you. I'm shattered today feel so lazy and greedy. Have cramping and feel heavy but convinced it's all in my head. Xc

5 years ago

Hi I'm also 8/9 dpo. Had lots of back cramps yesterday but those are gone now. Slightly crummy tummy, last night I was dry gagging. It was weird. Today nothing to note just weird tummy. Poas this morning. Bf snd I saw a vvvf libe but still unsure. Hoping I get that second libe this month!

5 years ago

Took this this afternoon. So bummed. I feel if I stare at it a vvvf line appears. Lol well will try again tomorrow with fmu.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Octoberandscott: I'm pretty tired today too but most women get tired when their period is around the corner anyway so I have no damn clue lol I

Crosso: NICE!!
a faint line is a winner in my book crossing my fingies for you!

MCP

5 years ago • Post starter

So I actually think I have the flu? Threw up last nite, dry gagged when breathed in near bf who was smoking (I don't smoke). Poas around 2pm 2.5 hour hold looked like bfn. Have 6 days until after here. But I feel so crummy right now it's hard to feel positive. How are you ladies doing?

5 years ago

@Crosso I was really nauseous today.
I didn't eat breakfast or eat lunch today at work and I felt horrendous. I kept gagging and dry heaving.
Hubs and I took a trip to the mountains today and I felt carsick th entire way.

I noticed very light pink spotting today only when I checked my cervix. (9DPO) I have cramping and the sides of my boobs hurt.
I have to admit that I don't feel PG. I feel like AF is around the corner.

Hoping I'm still in but being realistic.
Still crossing my fingers for you!!

MCP

@mcp I've read the nausea can be real strong if you don't eat. So if its attributed to a sticky bean try to eat small snacksxeven if you feel gross. The mountain air had to have helped a hit? At least after you got out of the car! Lol

I felt so horrible yesterday I took gravol and slept all evening and night. Today I just feel kinda weak. Maybe dehydration or hungry? Lol now I'm afraid you eat! Obe thing thst makes me think I have z glimmer of hope are the cramps and back ache at 8dpo. The timing is right for implantation. Maybe I'm testing too early? How many days should I wait after implantation?

5 years ago

@crosso maybe the mountain air did help because I feel absolutely fine now lol
No cramping this morning or spotting.

Th sides of my boobs still hurt though!
Idk if that was IB or just spotting from AF gearing up and me checking my cervix.

I honestly don't want to see a so I'm trying my hardest not to test. At this point it's either AF shows up or she's late lol and then I'll test. I'm THAT nervous for a bfn.

I heard the truth flu symptoms could also be an indicator too!! Oh I'm wishing so hard for our sticky little beans!
I think you should start testing at 10 DPO and onward

MCP

@crosso oh man, wish I could say I saw something but maybe it's a tad too early?

MCP

any update @crosso

MCP

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo