Community post

Discussion

BBT charters, post your chart!

I'm always intrigued to see others BBT charts. I'm currently 8dpo and have attached mine, I do have erratic waking times as I co-sleep with my 8 month old but it seems pretty stable!

user submitted image

User image EBF 10 months!

18 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 10 of 18 Replies | Last Page

Hi Beck. We r cycle buddies. I’m also 8 dpo but my LP is 16 days so I won’t know anything until next weekend. I discarded the one super low temp after a bad nights sleep 6 dpo.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Oh man that's a nice long LP! Mine varies between 9-12 days (mainly due to me breastfeeding) so I'm going to be testing this weekend. I hope your testing day comes quick, your chart looks great! Nice temps on the rise!

5 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Beck! I can't wait for this cycle to be over. Next month we start testing with a RE and i'm scheduled to have HSG done. I'm over 40 so we may need to try some injections/IUI/IVF to get pregnant. I've never been pregnant but DH has two children from his previous marriage. I'm so worried about our chances because of my age.

5 years ago

Hi ladies. I'll post my chart, even though there's not much to see yet. Been charting for a while, I think almost 30 months in total counting when we were TTC our son and now TTC a second. How long have the rest of you been charting?

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Hi Pandorica, we have only been TTC since i had my IUD removed in September of 2018. Thankfully after a few months of charting I can say my cycle is pretty normal (except one month of delayed ovulation which resulted in a CP).

5 years ago

@Pandorica you must be a charting expert by now!! Since trying for my little boy back in September 2017 I charted my OPKs/CM/CP but never BBT, I tried it one cycle and it was just not for me, now since it's not happening as quick as with my first I started BBT this month. Mine's a little erratic due to inconsistent waking times etc but it's still within a few decimals of each other

@Beck your chart looks great! You're doing a great job even with the inconsistent times.

5 years ago

@beck - I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I'm not a rookie at it either. It has helped me get a better understanding of my body, that's for sure.

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies! Here’s mine. I’ve been charting for 10 cycles now. Currently 6dpo. I ovulated for the first time later than normal. I normally O at cd12 and having an 24-26 day cycle. Hopefully this will be a lucky cycle,.
I also always find it so interesting to look at othe ppls charts!
Good luck everyone

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@Alex that gradual temp rise looks promising!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo