Community post

Journal

2/26/2019

Hello Lovelies,

I ovulated! This is so exciting since I've been on the pill for so long and last time I was TTC I wast just winging it lol but now, I know what signs to look out for and what it feels like to ovulate and I'm so proud of myself for ovulating haha

Anyway, I'm not sure of the EXACT date of ovulation, however I do know that I was gearing up to ovulate anywhere from 2/19-2/21. Hubs and I def BDed during those dates and again, not TTC but not preventing. Anyway, both fertile nights, we did the deed twice, pulled out each time but we immediately went round 2 after he finished. So there's definitely a chance although small :)

I think I'm 6-7DPO and I do notice that my nipples are SUPER sensitive around ovulation time and they that goes away after ovulation. I definitely felt the sensitive nipples this cycle so that's normal.
Two days ago I did notice a bit more milky CM than usual but then that subsided.
Today, I am feeling an ounce of nausea.Not enough to throw up but enough to make my tum feel a little queasy and notice, although I am hungry and it's lunch time so?? lol
This morning, I've been insanely gassy. Thank goodness it subsided now but I sounded like a french horn while I was getting ready for work lol

IDK man, I always get so obsessive when there's a SLIGHT chance of pregnancy.
I am crazy, I know this.

MCP

0 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo