Community post

Question

CM question!!!! (TMI)

OK ladies. I was kind of accepting I was out this month. I'm 12dpo today, cramping badly, expecting AF to show early like she has the past few cycles. I use the restroom to check to see if there are any signs of bleeding yet from AF and I showed a LOT of egg white, yellowish CM... is this normal? Egg white usually only means fertile, so what is this and is this normal before AF?? It is new to me! Plus my cervix feels very strange to me... I'm so confused. Yesterday HPT's were stark white negatives, so didn't bother testing today as I accepted I was out... Could I still be pregnant? I'm also nauseous and no appetite at ALL this morning, but that's normal for me before AF with cramping... TIA...

User image

1 Answer • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

It could be I'm ewcm can happen more than once and not always mean fertile days... I know it the answer don't want to hear but all you can do it wait and test in a couple days from now. Good luck I hope you get bfp.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo