Community post

Question

I’m pregnant, friend just had miscarriage..

A friend and I were pregnant at the same time with close due dates.
She found out she’s had a miscarriage. I’m devastated for her. I also know I’m probably going to be a sore spot for her as a reminder.
Any ladies in here who have been through a miscarriage have any advice for me. How to support her or how i can love on her? Or should I just back off as my own pregnancy might be hurtful?
My heart hearts so bad for her right now. I’m at a loss on how to handle this in a way that helps and not hurts more.

Thanks ladies

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I'm so sorry for your friend. That is a hard spot to be in. If I was your friend this is how I would like it to be handled.

Give her your condolences, flowers or a card. And then just talk to her, send a text or talk and tell her you dont want to make her feel like you arent there for her but you dont want your pregnancy to smother her. Let her know that you are there and always will be but she can lead how she wants for this situation. That includes not wanting to be a part of future showers and baby things.
Just make sure you check in on her and I wouldn't talk about your pregnancy unless she asks it about it

5 years ago

Thanks for the honest feedback,I’m going to follow it. It’s such a heartbreaking situation

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo