Community post

Question

Sharp ovulation pains /twinges but 14/15DPO!

Hi ladies, anyone experience very sharp ovulation pains just before AF was due? Never had this symptom before. BFN so far. Due from tomorrow. I have a lightest of pink watery cm when checking my cervix this morning. Nothing on the tissue though. Cervix low, medium and slightly open.

Any thoughts or input or similar stories?? xx

User image

3 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

That happened to me last month. I had a series of painful twinges that were one sided. They were on and off for a period of 15 min the day before AF was due. AF came a day late.

5 years ago

Could it possibly be an ovarian cyst? After an egg is released, there is always a cyst, but sometimes they don't go away right away and can grow, even become painful, until they burst... Not sure if it could be a cyst or not, and I would think it could happen if AF shows or not... I get cysts occasionally, and only once did I have to have one bad enough my doctor gave me 2 ultrasounds to make sure it went away. But even small cysts bursting can cause that feeling... Just an idea.

User image

5 years ago

Thank you both. Yeah I'm starting to wonder if it's a cyst too. Will see if my AF shows this week. I'm bored of POAS now xx

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo