Community post

Journal

10 weeks pregnant

Just thought I would update for anyone whos been wondering about me.. I'm doing great. I was allowed to stop progesterone at 10 weeks but ive decided to just finish off my supply. So I will stop around 12ish weeks.. Which is perfectly normal. I havent haf any cramps. Morning sickness has pretty much stoped with the exception of a little post meal queasyness. Lower tummy is firm.. And some light flutters are happening occasionally. I met with my obgyn 1/29 to have the first appointment paperwork and junk done. My next appointment we Will do another ultrasound and see how the little one is doing. I will be just shy of 13 weeks then.. Its surreal. But I'm so greatful for every day. We told the rest of our family at 8 weeks. But I'm waiting on the new ultrasound to tell the internet and friends on Instagram and Facebook. All the best. And the stickiest of baby dust to you all..

user submitted image

0 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo