Community post

Information

5w5d all pregnancy symptoms VANISHED?!?! Fetal pole and heartbeat found on U/S

Need some good thoughts and vibes. About 2 days ago all my pregnancy symptoms went from full throttle to literally ZERO. I don’t even have breast tenderness anymore. I feel 100% normal. I went from all the typical pregnancy symptoms to literally nothing. Wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I’m 5 weeks and 5 days currently. I went to an elective ultrasound place convinced I was miscarrying (since this was exactly what happened to me last miscarriage) and they managed to find a fetal pole and a small flickering heartbeat.once you find the fetal pole and heartbeat what are the chances of miscarriage? Ugh. Loosing my mind.

2 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

This happened to me in early pregnancy and here I sit at almost 25 weeks and still no pregnancy symptoms. Try not to stress momma!

User image

5 years ago

Pregnancy symptoms come and go, be thankful for the break! https://datayze.com/miscarriage-chart.php is a good chart for miscarriage odds, although I really wouldn't worry until you have a reason to and enjoy your pregnancy

User image EBF 10 months!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo