Community post

Question

I'm confused. Do you see a vvvvfl on this test?

Okay. So like a fool I tested early. I'm only 8dpiui. I bought a pack of 6 day sooner pink dye tests because their supposed to be the best. My period is due in 5 days. I swear I see a vvvvfl? I tested last night when I saw it, but tested this morning and absolutely nothing? I did get up and go to the bathroom allot in the night because I drank so much water. Does anyone see something? I posted the translucent one cause I couldn't upload 2 photos. I thought first response wasn't supposed to have evaps. I'm confused.

user submitted image

4 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Here's the original. It's harder to see than in person because my camera stinks.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

I might see something very faint. Sadly, these tests are known to have indents, even during the testing timeframe. I would retest in 48 hours (if you can hold out that long). Then if the test line has color to it it is considered positive.

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago

Thank you!! I'll try again on Friday :)

5 years ago • Post starter

I see it

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo