Community post

Journal

Cycle 2

Ok so on CD 2 of cycle 2 trying to conceive number 2! That's a lot of 2's haha! So last month husband was only home for one weekend so I knew chances were slim. He's deployed shortly but hopefully I'll have him home for the weekend of ovulation this month. I'm doing BBT this month and I'll order some OPK's even though they missed my surge last month. It was so frustrating not knowing what DPO I was. My cycles seemed to have started evening out now despite still breastfeeding and the last 2 have been 28/29 days so hopefully my luteal phase has increased too. We'll see!

User image EBF 10 months!

8 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

1 - 8 of 8 Comments

So CTP is saying my fertile window will be the weekend of the 16th, and Ovia is saying the 22nd, both have the same data. What's frustrating is that my husband can only be home on ONE of those weekends, so which side do I pick? UGH!

5 years ago • Post starter

Slowly approaching my ovulation window, eeeek! Hubby is home this weekend so hopefully I wont ovulate too long after that!

Well looks like this cycle is a bust, 3 days until AF, BFN's (although only 9dpo) no symptoms for pregnancy OR AF other than some mild cramping here and there, CP is low and soft but closed and I'm just generally feeling out. Husband is away for fertile week in March so there'll be no chance of a BFP this month or April :'( just feel so defeated when it was SO easy the first time.

Cycle 2 was a dud, we're on cycle 3 of actively trying, husband is away during my usual ovulation window (shocker) but we've tried to BD every day since my period ended and hopefully will have some waiting fertilise. Who knows.

Turns out I'm a late ovulation with a short luteal phase. 8 days LP, not good enough to sustain a pregnancy. Currently 4dpo, I'll be testing at 8dpo with AF due the day after, I was feeling so confident this month and now, just not.

Vitex does amazing for imbalances like these. You should try taking it for a couple months. I think you would see a significant change!

Mill

5 years ago

Girl, why are we so similar with impossible schedules of spouses . Currently 2DPO of Cycle 2 trying, but really didn’t get to try last cycle as husband was on military duty and didn’t get home until 2 days after peak. I ovulated CD 16 and last cycle my luteal phase was only 10 days. I have no idea what it will be this time. Still BFing LO, too but only 2 feedings a day now. I plan to test on Wednesday the 3rd...which is the day before AF according to my Premom app due to last cycles shortness.

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago

@mill I’m
My sure if vitex is available in my country or if it’s comptible with breastfeeding but I will look into it!

@jl isn’t it funny we’re both trying to conceive while breastfeeding with military husbands haha!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo