Community post

Question

Having Trouble TTC after successfully having kids

I hesitate to ask because I'd love to avoid judgement, so please be nice.
I have five children, and have had no issues conceiving. Now, for whatever reason, we just failed to conceive for the sixth month in a row of actively trying. We've not been sloppy, missed any important windows, etc. I've heard of secondary infertility, but not this :/ I know it can take up to a year but it NEVER has before! Anyone have any thoughts to offer? I'm at such a loss. I'm SO grateful for my children! I just feel strongly that there are more to come.

3 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Things change... your cervical mucus may differ...sperm might change...maybe age can play a factor. I wouldn't panic yet...although it has to be frustrating to stray from what's normal for you.

5 years ago

It really has been frustrating :/ I hit 30 this last summer, but I hear there isn’t usually a huge change around then?? I don’t know. I feel like my hormones must be out of whack, but I don’t know how to rectify that on my own ????‍??

5 years ago • Post starter

If you think your hormones are out of whack what you could try doing is following a "low histamine" diet. I followed this for several months and it straightened out my thyroid levels. Histamine in your body has an impact on estrogen levels. It is a bit difficult, as is any elimination diet, but I saw results and know several people who also have. I had blood work done before and after so I know there was a change. Good luck to you!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo