Community post

Journal

Cramps are not fun

I know cramping can be normal, but that isn't stopping me from worrying.

Last night I had cramps so strong they took my breath away. Today I have a different feeling I can't explain.

I sad that it's the weekend coming up because if there's any problems I can't just see my midwife.

4 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Everyone tells me cramps are so normal. But they do always make me worry. I've had some that take my breath away. I know worrying wont help so I visualize my pregnancy and try and relax. But I cant wait to get further on and have some worry lifted.

I hope the cramps are just another normal part of this!

5 years ago

My midwife didn't like my cramps so I had an ultrasound. I have a gestational sac but no yolk sac yet.

I'm scheduled for next Friday where they hope to be able to see the yolk sac and fetal pole at least.

They did find two complex cysts so they think that's causing my pain. I'm worried I'm going to spot now and that will totally freak me out.

5 years ago • Post starter

Any updates?

Mill

5 years ago

Nothing yet unfortunately! I'm not really experiencing any symptoms aside from on and off cramping. I'm having another hcg level done today; I'll know the results tomorrow. Then on Friday morning, is my scan. I'm waiting to book my prenatal intake until I know everything is OK.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo