Community post

Journal

Hmmmmmm

About 3 or 4 days ago I took a wondfo and got the hint of a line. So I bought an Frer. There was such a light line and you could see it much better when dry. Fast forward to today. I didnt want to spend as much so I bought the equate version of the Frer. But its blue. I took one last night with almost a 4 hour hold and not a hint of a line, not even an evap. I took one this morning with first urine and there was a line within the time frame. Super light, but there. As it dried, it was blue and much more visible. But the wondfo's and a walmart cheap tests are stark white. So I dunno if it's still early or it's just not going to stick. Or all 3 tests gave early colored evaps? I guess we shall see what the next couple days brings? Not too hopeful at this point.

Mill

1 Comment • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

I wish you the best. It is so frustrating when this happens! I think you're right and only time will tell. Good luck!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo