Community post

Discussion

So frustrating

Ugh I don’t even know what to do anymore. I was told about my missed miscarriage on 12/18/2018, I began bleeding on 12/26/2018.....today is 1/29/2019 and I’m still spotting on and off and still getting faint positive HPT. I went in yesterday for an ultrasound to see if there was any remaining tissue from the pregnancy but I haven’t heard back from my doctor yet. I just want it to be all done with so I can move on to waiting for this first cycle to start.

user submitted image

User image

6 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I'm sorry for your loss. But i wanted to let you know that this happened to a friend of mine last year and she ended up having to have a D&C that she didn't plan for. But the point is, that once she had that done she got pregnant the very next cycle! So don't give up hope -- the time will come when its supposed to! I do hope you get some answers from your doctor soon.

5 years ago

Thanks it’s just been a rough ttc year 2 miscarriages in a year and this last one was super hard because we saw baby and heartbeat and were expecting everything to be ok. I’m just ready to move on to the next cycle

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

I really am so sorry for your loss. I hope you get good news soon and can start trying for your rainbow baby. Best wishes to you

5 years ago

I’m sorry Hun, I really hope your doctors office gets back to you soon so you can get everything resolved and try again!

User image EBF 10 months!

5 years ago

Yup have to get a D&C

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

I'm so sorry but happy your doctor did the testing and they have a plan for you. This is exactly what happened to my friend. Pregnant next cycle and she's 28 weeks now! Hang in there!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo