Community post

Journal

New cycle! Testing on Valentines day :-)

So I'm apparently 3DPO and I'm pretty happy that we've done all we can to catch the egg. I was sure I ovulated on Sunday due to my ovulation pains but it's clocked it as Saturday.

So....here we go again! I'm in two minds as to whether I just temp for a few days and then stop so I don't spend everyday over analysing everything.

I really really really don't want to test until Valentines day. . Let's see if I can hold on! xxx

User image

10 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Comments

Good Luck!

5 years ago

Good Luck Cycle Buddy!!!! I’m ovulating today, soooo here’s hoping for a quick TWW and BFP’s for October babies!!!

5 years ago

AF is due for me on Valentine’s and I’d love to get my BFP that day!!!

5 years ago

Hi guys I had IUI on Tuesday and I will be testing then as well..good luck ladies!!

User image

5 years ago

Eeeek! So many of us testing the same day! My temps have been so low and flat, but not sure if it's because I'm in Europe on our minimoon and I'm tracking my temp an hour or so earlier and later. Will be home on Sunday so can see if it's actually higher than normal. Not feeling too positive at the moment but that's OK. Good luck! xxx

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Fingers crossed for you!!

5 years ago

Hi ladies! Any updates from you? I still have hardly any symptoms but maybe a bit of dull cramps but hardly noticeable. I think I'm due Saturday or Sunday 10DPO today! xx

User image

I'm once 38
Negative tests. Dont know what the heck is going on. I just want Af to come already.

Mill

5 years ago

Oh gosh! That's a loooong cycle! xx

User image

Well I'm 14DPO today and I'll admit I've buckled and tested a few times!
Yesterday and today I've had complete stark white tests so I reckon I'm completely out now FF saying my test date is the 12th but surely I'd see a hint of something by now? So due in 3 days.
Anyone had a BFN at 14DPO and still got a BFP? xx

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo