Community post

Question

Implantation

At 6dpo i had a tiny amount of yellow /ewcm/pink on the tissue paper. Just once that afternoon.
I also had pinching and pulling.
Nothing for two days, no symptoms either.
This morning i have a temp drop at 9 dpo and mild cramping /pulling feeling.
I'm confused as to when if i did implant, plus is it more than one possibly as I've got 2 year old twins. Help please.

User image

4 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Not much we can help with until you take a test! Only doctors can determine if you might be carrying twins. It can take a few days for an egg to implant as well. Good luck!

5 years ago

Thank you. I did wonder if it took more than a day to implant as i should have said i did a test yesterday and i thought i saw a line but must be seeing things.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi there! I have had the same thing happen. I never spot before AF and two days ago on 7 dpo I saw very light pink on toilet tissue once when I went to the loo. It was a real shock and I thought AF was on its way. I’ve had nothing after that. I’ve had some pinching and pulling, and yesterday I had mild cramps briefly. (In addition to other PMS symptoms.) This morning however my temp dropped and my resting heart rate has started to drop too so I figured I was out already. My LP is 10/11 days so I’m not due til Sat/Sun. I’ve been wondering if what I had was maybe implantation bleeding, but a temp drop two days later seems a bit weird to me. I guess I’ll find out tomorrow - if my temp continues to drop then that’s it for another month! My fingers are crossed for you!

5 years ago

Af started yesterday early. So another month out and ttc again.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo