Community post

Question

TTC after chemical pregnancy

Hi ladies just wondering if any one is in the TWW? I think I officially ovulated after my Chem on 1/9/19.. O was a little more painful I'm usually never as crampy as I was this time. My ovulation trackers were all over the place but according to my symptoms I O'ed a few days after I normally would I was following my CM changes and other symptoms. Praying we get a sticky one this cycle. Sending sticky vibes to everyone ????

6 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

good luck!!

5 years ago

Hi there. I'm 9 DPO coming off a CP last month as well! to us both!

5 years ago

@lissa645 hi there. I am on cycle day 20 and according to my chart I believe I am only 1 or two days past O but who knows im just going off of CM and symptoms I was having but we have been covering alot of ground since I stopped bleeding we have done the BD every other if not every day so praying one stuck!

5 years ago • Post starter

@iris, I am 1 or 2 dpo based off BBT only. So right with you on the beginning of the TWW. Never been pregnant. to us and hoping we have caught the egg.

User image

5 years ago

I'm 2 dpo, hoping this month is my month. I had a MC at 12 weeks back in October

5 years ago

Good luck, salerawest. Sorry to hear about your loss.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo