Community post

Discussion

HELP!!!

Okay yesterday I got a bfp on a digital test. And today all negatives???? Opinions???

5 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

What tests did you get your negatives on? X

5 years ago

I got negatives on the same kind as the positive, first response, clear blue, and equate

5 years ago • Post starter

I'm sorry that you're going through this. It is possible that the BFP on the digital you got was a false positive or that all the other tests today are a false negatives.

It could also be that you had a chemical pregnancy and you just happened to catch the peak of hcg on that one test. You could wait a few days and if AF doesn't arrive, you could test again. You're not out until she arrives. Good luck and I hope it all works out for you.

5 years ago

I've been told it's more likely to get a false negative then it is to get a false positive especially on a digital. Maybe test again with a digital.

5 years ago

Nexplanon removed 4/29

Sex on 4/29, 5/3, 5/10, one other time after.

Pink/mucus on the 4th

I ovulated between the 3rd and 6th according to my apps and my memory.

Nothing for major mucus changes up untill 5/16 which was pinkish/mucus mix again. I assumed my period came early so i put a lighter tampon in.

5/17 i went to change my tampon and noticed it was dried up and brown so switched to a pad that morning and by noon the brown/tannish stopped completely.

My period isn't to start till 5/20 as I'm regular. Yet nothing. The spotting stopped, mild cramping now, no other symptoms. No mucus changes.

Cervix was low for those 2 days and now climbing up a bit today.

My question is, Did i just have implantation bleeding or am i crazy?

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo