Community post

Journal

2 years and counting

View Full Post

We've now been TTC for over 2 years. I had a feeling it wouldn't happen in an instant, since it took 17 months to conceive our son. But I didn't think we would get past 2 years to be honest. Af showed up this afternoon, so now it's yet another month of TTC.

User image

212 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by hugs)

71 - 80 of 212 Comments | Last Page

This is the best pic I could manage. In some lights the line isn't visible at all..

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

I think I counted myself out a little too early. Have ordered some more tests, so I decided to use my last strip at noon and was quite shocked to see a line! I didn't even have to squint! Really hoping it keeps progressing now, 'cause that would be the best birthday surprise ever for my husband!

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

Ugh, waiting for the mail delivery are the worst! Ordered some new tests that should arrive today. I saved some urine (smu) and are just waiting for the tests to arrive. One of the tests are similar to frer and my plan is to wait with that one and take a regular strip first. If the strip shows a line, then I can dip the other one. Would love nothing more than to see a nice clear line today, but with my history I fully expect it to be negative today..

User image

Not sure what to believe right now. This line was easily visible when I was in the bathroom, but by the window in my room I could barely see it.. I have started freezing more today, more than usual. And that's usually a bad sign..

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo