Community post

Journal

2 years and counting

View Full Post

We've now been TTC for over 2 years. I had a feeling it wouldn't happen in an instant, since it took 17 months to conceive our son. But I didn't think we would get past 2 years to be honest. Af showed up this afternoon, so now it's yet another month of TTC.

User image

212 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

51 - 60 of 212 Comments | Last Page

@Adoette - Bummer af showed up! But like you said, at least it's right on schedule. If she's gonna show up, it's better to be on time than showing up late. Hope next cycle gives you some more luck.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@Pandorica--thank you.
And your chart is looking great! Keeping prayers and fingers crossed for you!

User image

5 years ago

So, 6 dpo today and the urge to test grows stronger every day. It's funny, even though I know it's completely useless testing too early, there's still a little voice in the back of my head that says "what if, it could be positive". Not feeling much at all besides som dull ache, which I always have at this stage in my cycle. I thought about takin baby aspirin after ovulation, but decided not to. Since I take pain meds for my fibro, I don't want to risk taking another med without taking to a doctor first. But I have been starting to eat pineapple since yesterday. It can't hurt to try and I love the taste!

user submitted image

User image

Another day done and one step closer to testing. God, I'm really itching to test! But I managed to get this far without already testing, so that's good. Started feeling warmer today, even though my temps aren't really reflecting that. I didn't sleep that well tonight, so I'm kind of surprised the temp wasn't lower because of it. Guessing me feeling warm is the result of a progesterone surge right now. I got that same hot feeling around 8 dpo when I got pg with my son, but the temps were much higher then (37.0).

user submitted image

User image

That sounds great Pandorica! Hang in there! Not long, now!

User image

5 years ago

Well, that didn't last long. I caved an took a test this morning. But since it's still early, and the fact that I don't trust any brand what so ever until there's a definite line, I'm trying to remain neutral.

user submitted image

User image

Today's temp and my chart so far. I have a new symptom which isn't normal for me. When I get hungry, I feel REALLY hungry immediately. Otherwise, the symptoms I have so far are normal.

user submitted image

User image

Chose not to temp this morning since I slept terribly and it wouldn't be accurate because of it. But I did take a hpt, or two to be precise. And I actually think I see something that's not a shadow or imaginary! I really hope it's the start of my bfp and a little sticky bean!!

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

This was taken with the same urine.

user submitted image

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo