Community post

Journal

2 years and counting

View Full Post

We've now been TTC for over 2 years. I had a feeling it wouldn't happen in an instant, since it took 17 months to conceive our son. But I didn't think we would get past 2 years to be honest. Af showed up this afternoon, so now it's yet another month of TTC.

User image

212 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 212 Comments | Last Page

Here’s today’s::

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@Adoette - I can imagine it's tough right now with these tests looking different. But it wouldn't be the first time I've seen First signal give darker lines then FRER. Really hoping that's the case with your tests! Going to keep my fingers crossed for darkening lines!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Thank you so much. We’re hoping so hard, but trying not to get unrealistic. It’s been so long.

User image

4 years ago

First Signal negative this morning. ;_( Oh, well.

User image

4 years ago

@Adoette - Oh, damn it! I was really hoping it would be a sticky bean.

As for me, I'm anywere between 5-7 dpo and I'm so freakin' torn between testing and not testing. I'm so darn curious I want to know as early as possible. But I also don't feel like getting an evap that gets my hopes up, or see a faint line disappearing. I'd rather see a stark white negative, I have no problem accepting those.

User image

Thank you. I know what you mean! This journey can be such a roller coaster of hopes and resolutions.

User image

4 years ago • Edited

@Adoette - Yeah, it sure can..

On another note - I'm so happy right now! I've been waiting for that day when we could get rabbits again, and that day is almost here! Today I booked a lovely little female french lop who will be avaliable in two weeks time. I think I'm even more excited about this than our son. I got my first rabbit at the age of 11 and it wasn't until only a few years ago that I took a break, because I couldn't have one on my balcony anymore (everyone smoked outside and that made the rabbits ill). Since the move a year ago we finally have our own backyard and have plenty of space for a rabbit! So now I'm in a double two week wait.

User image

@Pandorica That’s wonderful about the rabbits! May they bring you and your son so much joy!

User image

4 years ago

@Adoette - I'm sure she will be a total bundle of furry joy! Now it feel like I'm probably going to count down the days until we can bring her home, rather than obsess over how many days left it is until af hopefully doesn't arrive. So, all good.

User image

So, I've been testing for three days now and it's slowly getting stronger, even though it's still faint. Don't really trust it since it's a lot darker and confirmed with either another brand or a digital.

user submitted image

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo