Community post

Journal

2 years and counting

View Full Post

We've now been TTC for over 2 years. I had a feeling it wouldn't happen in an instant, since it took 17 months to conceive our son. But I didn't think we would get past 2 years to be honest. Af showed up this afternoon, so now it's yet another month of TTC.

User image

212 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 212 Comments | Last Page

6 dpo today. I hate waiting! Ordered two Predictor Early (similar to frer) and a Clearblue Early. Think I'm going to use the PE on thursday, even though I'm not expecting to see anything. Noticed that I've got some acne, but most of it near the hair line and one big on my neck.. Some mild cramping, but that's normal for me around this dpo.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

7 dpo and my chart still looks good. At least so far. As we all know, anything can happen. Not much symptom wise, only feeling a bit warmer and have very slight pinching, but that's it. Already POAS, but only with ICs so far and not really expecting to see anything. But I just can't help myself.

user submitted image

User image

I am also 7dpo and I at least see squinters on your tests! Mine are stark white... I can't help but POAS early, too...

User image

5 years ago

@Crystal - To be honest, I can always see squinters on these brand, so I don't trust them until I see a stronger line.

So, today's 8 dpo and my bbt keeps on rising slowly. Trying not to get my hopes up, but it's hard. Going to take a Predictor Early in an hour or so. I'm not expecting to see anything, but would be thrilled if I did. So fingers crossed.

user submitted image

User image

Took a PE about 2 hours ago. After I dipped it I noticed that it had a scratch on the plastic, preventing me from seeing anything.. So I had to open it. I actually saw something, even though it's faint! First time I get anything like a line on these. But I'm still fairly cautious due to all my chemicals. Hopefully there will be a stronger line on saturday.

user submitted image

User image

Another pic

user submitted image

User image

My FRER showed NOTHING and I definitely see something on yours! I noticed your dried photos, too, and I see the start of color, so I don't think it is just an indent! I think it is the start of an early bfp for you!

User image

5 years ago

@Crystal - I really hope you're right. Would be thrilled if this is my sticky bean. Not celebrating yet though, it's too early for that. But I'm starting to feel a bit hopeful.

User image

I'm really hopeful for you!!
I already feel out this month because mine are so stark white, even though I know it is early. But I was hoping to at least start seeing something like yours
Can't wait to see a darker line for you in a couple days!

User image

5 years ago

9 dpo and the bbt jumped up a bit more. I'm starting to feel hot, my boobs are only a little bit sore and I'm tired. But I'm always tired, so that's nothing new. Starting to get my hopes up, even though I'm trying not to. It's been a while since I had a chart looking this promising. Waiting a few more hours until I can test with smu. Will probably use a CB early and if that shows a line, then maybe a digital too (have like 4 of them).

user submitted image

User image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo