Community post

Journal

2 years and counting

View Full Post

We've now been TTC for over 2 years. I had a feeling it wouldn't happen in an instant, since it took 17 months to conceive our son. But I didn't think we would get past 2 years to be honest. Af showed up this afternoon, so now it's yet another month of TTC.

User image

212 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

181 - 190 of 212 Comments | Last Page

Don’t give up ????????

4 years ago

So, here's another update from me. I'm around 5 dpo and not much to report so far - still early. I've decided to stop temping for this cycle. I rarely sleep the whole night through and wake up at least 1-2 times, sometimes more often. I realized that I usually wakes up more often after ovulation, guess it's a hormonal thing. So I stopped now that ovulation is confirmed. I'm thinking of putting it away for the whole summer. Now that both me and my son are having a summer break, I don't have to wake up a certain time anymore and would actually like to sleep a little longer, if my son decides to sleep a little longer that is.

Even though it's still early, I'm starting to feel an urge to test. Fortunately it's not that strong so far. I only have one sensitive test, two clearblue's and a digital. Wish I had a couple of more, but at the same time I don't 'cause that would mean I'll probably test too early.

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Amazon sells bulk hpt test strips that can get to you in 2 days. I mean, not that I have ever done that or anything. Just saying

4 years ago

@Jessica - I actually bought hpt strips, like 50 of them, but not from Amazon. I bought from a swedish site instead, that are a little similar to Amazon.

And I actually even caved and tested. I figured me testing early or often doesn't change the outcome anyway. Which actually made me a little more relaxed. I actually saw something on the test, but since it only were 6 dpo I counted it as an evap. Even though I know about two women who got a squinter on an early test at 6 dpo, who had succesfull pregnancies, I'm not counting on that it'll be the same for me. So, evap until proven otherwise.

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

Look what came in the mail today. Let the true POAS begin.

user submitted image

User image

Of course I took an IC in the evening and saw a line. This morning it wasn't there anymore. I'm still only 8 dpo, so it's early. Will test again in the evening and see if the line's back. If so, then I'll probably skip testing in the morning until (IF) it gets stronger. It's more diluted in the morning for me.

This test is from yesterday evening. A faint line, but there. This one measures from 25, unlike the pink one that measures from 10.

user submitted image

User image

From this morning - maybe a hint of something, but not as visible as yesterday's.

user submitted image

User image

Well, I held my urine for 3,5 hours and took another one. The line's back and it's a tad bit stronger. Let's hope it continues to get stronger.

user submitted image

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo